Free-speed-cam-updates offer for free one of the most accuate and up-to-date speed camera database in Europe. These files can be used for updating Speed cameras on Nissan Connect GPS.
- Belgium: 1904 POIs
- Switzerland: 638 POIs
- Germany: 3844 POIs
- Spain: 1510 POIs
- France: 3516 POIs
- Great Britain: 5234 POIs
- Italy: 4185 POIs
- Luxembourg: 20 POIs
- Pays-bas: 3713 POIs
- Portugal: 667 POIs
- Sweden: 1056 POIs
This files are being updated on a monthly basis.
To download the safety camera database for GARMIN on the download page.
How to install Safety camera on NISSAN Connect :
- To transfer the data from the PC to your navigation device you require a USB stick of with a minimum capacity of 50MB.
- Create a route folder on the USB stick called myPOIs and in this folder a subfolder called myPOIWarnings (x:\myPOIs\myPOIWarnings).
- The downloaded CSV files must go into this subfolder.
- Connect the USB to the navigation device. The device will automatically recognize the data on the USB and show you a popup screen to download the file to the device (download/cancel) .
- Press download and see a “progress bar” running. After the files have transferred to the device you can unplug the USB